Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One.

Let’s face it. I’m freaking hungry. It’s 2:27PM, and I’m already 721 calories into a 1500 calorie a day diet. I have to learn how to spread this out more. I mean, I feel like I’ve been doing the right thing… I gave up coffee, (If you call a Grande Soy Upside down Caramel Machiatto  with extra caramel sauce coffee. Some call it liquid sugar), and I’ve been counting every single calorie today. Something’s gotta give. The day started out so promising too.  Had a bowl of Cinnamon Life cereal with Almond Milk. It was delicious! Even though one serving is ¾ of a cup. Like who eats ¾’s of a cup of cereal? Under any normal circumstance, I’d pour until the bowl was full. Then splash on the milk. But doing the right thing is a bit more difficult when you put forth the effort. I’m plugging through, although a part of me wants to unhinge my jaw and just start shoveling things in my mouth. I will show restraint. Under normal circumstances, that would deserve a cookie. But I’ll be good. . . Today.

The only thing that would make this day better is either sex, or shoes... Guess I'm going to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment