Monday, January 24, 2011

Jillian Michaels is a demon, and I can prove it.

Currently playing: Lucifer, by Jay-Z and Fuck You, By Ceelo Green.

Ok, so maybe I fell off the wagon a little bit. And maybe I haven’t been eating as healthy as I could have been. And maybe, just maybe I’ve slacked off on my workouts some. Still, there is no reason for Jillian Michaels to be as evil as she is.

I bought her 30 Day Shred DVD last night because I know I haven’t been on my game like I had been in the first week of my diet. I weighed myself yesterday, and I discovered I gained 4 pounds. This did not please me in any way. I was depressed for the rest of the night. But, it was the kick in the pants I needed to get back on the ball. So I got up this morning, and popped the DVD in. From the moment the camera got on her, I didn’t like the look in her eyes. It was slightly demonic. I could tell my ass would soon be grass. Now don’t get me wrong, it was exactly what I needed. But why, Jesus? Why? And it didn’t help that the entire time my stomach was moving. What part of the game is that? My stomach doesn’t move. Last time I had a belly, there was a baby in it.

Now, on to my proof abut Jillian. I mean, you could see the elation in her face as she was sending me through a series of various cardio exercises. She looked a little too happy. I can only think of one cardio activity that makes me giddy, and believe me, crunches are not involved. She liked it too much.  But I guess the overall goal is to help me get fit, and eventually enjoy exercising as much as her evil ass does. Grr. I’ll be on it again tomorrow. Bitch.

1 comment:

  1. So are you going to give us numbers?

    Like, was 140, now 135; that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete