Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why Can't Cookies Be Low Calorie?

That is what I will ask Jesus when I make it to heaven. I mean, they’re soft, chewy, and perfect little balls of baked awesomeness. Why can’t they also be good for you?

So anyway, I worked out last night. I did 30 minutes of cardio on my Xbox Kinect Dance Central game. And before you laugh at me, that workout kicked my butt! You’re literally dancing. Not like dancing like you do at the club, all cute trying not to sweat, but dancing like you’re a student in Fame or Glee or something. The cool thing is the game has a workout mode, so it counts how many calories you burned while you’re going. The only complaint I have is the fact that there isn’t like a set workout. It still goes from song to song, which is cool, but it would be so much better if there was a way to set how long you wanted to work out, and it just take you through various high energy songs on the play list. Other than that, it was a serious workout and I was sweating like a sinner in church. I was going to try P90X, but I’m still a beginner in this game called getting fit. Baby Steps. I’ll get there, give me some time.

Total Calories for 1/3/11: 1216

Yes, I’m well on my way J. Á Demain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment