Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fat Girls Finish Last... Because they're out of breath.

was told I looked skinnier today. My inner bitch said, “Ya damn right, I do!” But the insecure me, the part that still doesn’t think I can do it, almost started to cry. I mean, I’m not what would be considered obese, but in my mind’s eye, I’m a whale.  I have to admit though, it’s getting easier. I’m nowhere near as hungry as I was on Monday, and its only Thursday.  Looks as if I’m averaging about 1333 calories per day. Which is less than my 1500 to lose a pound a week without exercise. And I’ll be perfectly honest with you, writing down everything I eat does help. I find myself doing calculations in my head… lol! It’s hilarious. I’m making smarter choices. And I have to give a shout out to Fresh & Easy. They’ve made it easier for me to make better choices. They have an entire line of ready-made salads and low calorie meals that actually taste good!

The one thing I need to learn to do is to make sure I’m getting enough protein. Lack of protein is what makes you hungry. I also want to point out that my only “Low Calorie” meals are my lunches. I eat regular stuff for breakfast and dinner. I have made some modifications. Instead of regular milk, I got almond milk. It only has 90 calories in a 1 cup serving. I have the vanilla flavored, I like the taste a lot better than the regular.

Oh, my calorie count for the past two days? Tuesday it was 1426, Wednesday it was 1376. Once I complete the week, I’ll post a copy of my spreadsheet so you all can see exactly what I’m eating.

I just realized this post isn’t as snarky as usual… lol. It’s in me, but I think the snarky me is pissed because she’s hungry. Oh well, build a bridge and get over it, I say.

1 comment:

  1. You should use myfitnesspal.com

    It really helps you keep track of your calorie consumption, and how many calories you burn by exercising. It helps keep both me and the BFF motivated. My name on there is jazzibelle101.

    ReplyDelete