Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Police Violence and Riots

I've been contemplating this thought since I heard about the death of Freddie Gray. I won't give my opinion on it. I'll let the facts speak for themselves

There is a direct correlation between police violence and rioting in black communities.

Chicago Race Riots of 1919


Tulsa, OK Race Riots

The Watts Riots, 1965

Newark, NJ Riots

Timothy Thomas, Cincinnati Riots


Rodney King Verdict/Los Angeles Riots


Murder of Michael Brown, Ferguson, MO


You know, I have to stop here. There are actually more that I did not post. So please don't get on your high horse and tell me the police aren't corrupt. Don't tell me that these men and women shouldn't have been breaking the law, Don't say anything. Learn something.




No comments:

Post a Comment